Carter’s, Inc. is a well-established company with history dating back to 1865. They are the largest branded marketer of baby and children’s clothing in the U.S., marketing apparel under 2 of the most recognized and enduring brands in the nation, Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh. They have over 850 Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh retail stores and outlets nationwide.
- Legacy Okidata fleet of 850 Color desktop MFP’s
- Incumbent was Certified IT services for toner and depot services
- One machine per store
- Color volume was for signs, training docs and reporting.
- 70/30 color to B&W volume.
- Offered a service centric solution
- Improved SLA’s 300%.
- Improved response and resolution time from 3 weeks to next business day.
- Transitioned service from a depot model to an onsite model.
- Cost savings was 24% with a long-term positioning for color print reduction and a device as a service model for a fleet refresh while keeping costs flat.