Secure Printing & Copying
Are your printers and copiers posing a security risk for your organization?
Much discussion has been taking place around data security and protection of documents, intellectual property, and employee information that is frequently printed, scanned and/or copied on your printers, copiers and multifunction systems. Flo-Tech is helping businesses to address many security challenges surrounding their print and copy devices including how to:
- Ensure your printing and imaging fleet is properly secure
- Easily and quickly deploy secure devices
- Efficiently ensure your fleet remains compliant as devices are added, moved or serviced
- Demonstrate compliance with your security policy
- Provide printing support for mobile workers without risking security exposures
Flo-Tech can help you implement a variety of security solutions, features and options on your printers, copiers and multi-function systems to help you protect your intellectual property, secure your documents and business data, protect client and patient confidentiality, and comply with regulatory requirements such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley. Secure Print options include:
- Encryption, hard drive erase kits and removable hard drives to eliminate the risk of unauthorized access to document images captured on those devices
- Pin-Code and Card-Based Access that require authentication, provide an audit trail and prevent important documents from sitting on a printer tray unattended
- Policy Based Security that can reduce the time it takes to secure your fleet and improves security compliance
Learn more about these security solutions and optionsCONTACT FLO-TECH TODAY
Why Choose Us
Everything about the way we do business is focused around providing a high level of analysis, support and service to some of the largest companies in America, including 37 of the Am Law 100 legal firms.