Assessment to Implementation
One size does not fit all. Just as there can be a variety of reasons or objectives for turning to an MPS solution, there are different approaches to implementation. We develop a strategy that will get you to your end goal but have the quickest impact on those things causing you the most pain.
In many cases we can help an organization achieve immediate efficiencies with improved service and support of their existing fleet of devices (printers, and/or copiers, MFDs) by improving service levels, optimizing their fleet, streamlining support and unburdening their IT resources. We accomplish this by leveraging several processes, tools, and technologies including:
- Preventative maintenance to bring devices up to optimal operating performance (on-going preventative maintenance is performed through our Activity Based Cleaning Program™ based on page volumes and usage).
- Flo-Tech’s Alert Management Software™ (AMS) for intelligent remote monitoring to identify potential device issues before a device goes down, track device performance and monitor supplies.
- Flo-Tech’s groundbreaking Predictive Service, our proprietary software that can intelligently predict device failure before it occurs, thereby reducing downtime by 80% or more.
What’s the best approach for your organization? We will work with you to determine the best strategy for your business based on your specific objectives and by establishing a baseline of your current environment. We look at all facets of your fleet and document processes, get an understanding how your devices are being used and what are the applications driving that usage. Based on that discovery process, including an understanding of the associated costs, we design/develop a customized managed print solution with a detailed implementation plan that can include:
- Simply taking over service and support of a your existing fleet
- Redeployment and/or retiring of inefficient assets or assets nearing end of life
- Footprint consolidation and/or a technology refresh which can be replacing one printer or 500
- Just printers and/or copiers alone, or can also include solutions for secure print, mobile printing, document management, rules based printing, etc.
Get started with a free analysis of your current fleetCONTACT FLO-TECH TODAY
Why Choose Us
Everything about the way we do business is focused around providing a high level of analysis, support and service to some of the largest companies in America, including 37 of the Am Law 100 legal firms.