Flo-Tech works with a wide range of hospitals, including some of the largest healthcare systems in the country. Many of the IT priorities in the healthcare industry have been driven by an increased focus on Health information technology, Health Information Exchange (HIE), electronic health records (EHRs) as well as HIPAA compliance.
Flo-Tech is working with our healthcare clients to streamline clinical workflows, improve forms processing, and help import patient information into electronic records. We work with them to leverage security features on their printers and MFPs to help address confidentiality requirements and protect patient information. We also provide solutions that address secure prescription printing.
In addition to addressing security requirements, there are several other areas Flo-Tech addresses to support the 24/7 hospital environment:
- Support for critical applications: In many hospital environments we provide “hot swap” management to ensure support for critical applications (e.g., ER, ICU, Admissions).
- Sensitivity to daily time constraints, particularly during shift changes: It is written into many of our contracts that there will be no service performed during the last 15 minutes of a nursing shift change or in many cases, all service is performed off-location in a work room facility located at the hospital.
- Device Consolidation: Many MFP deployments look at device consolidation as a way to reduce costs by combining printing, faxing, scanning and copying devices into a single multifunction device. Based on our experience supporting hospital environments, we understand there are several areas where this strategy just doesn’t make sense, for instance at the admissions desk or a nursing station where you often have several people printing, copying, faxing and/or scanning at the same time.
- Support for hospitals and affiliates sites: Flo-Tech offers unique intelligent remote monitoring software that allows us to provide proactive service and support campus wide as well as for affiliated sites (e.g., medical offices, clinics, etc.).
- A dedicated on-site technician: Many of our healthcare clients are supported with an on-site technician for the highest levels of service response and device availability. With an on-site technician, service response is measured in minutes, not hours. Our on-site technicians act as an extension of the hospital’s support staff/help desk providing direct response to related calls.
To learn more about how Flo-Tech is supporting healthcare systems, teaching and community hospitals, medical offices and affiliated sites, contact us today.CONTACT FLO-TECH TODAY
Why Choose Us
Everything about the way we do business is focused around providing a high level of analysis, support and service to some of the largest companies in America, including 37 of the Am Law 100 legal firms.