- About Us
- Copiers, Printers & Multifunction
- Managed Print Services
- Industry Solutions
- Software Solutions
Document Management: DocuWare 5
IDC estimates that an enterprise employing 1000 knowledge workers wastes at least $2.5 to $3.5 million per year searching for nonexistent information, failing to find existing information or recreating information that can’t be found. The opportunity cost is even greater with potential additional revenue exceeding $15 million annually. What is it costing your organization? Even for a smaller organization the cost can be significant.
Access to valuable information contained in documents and other media, when and where it’s needed not only eliminates lost productivity and the dollars associated but also allows businesses to:
- Improve customer service with immediate access to information from a variety of sources
- Improve cash flow by taking advantage of early payment discounts
- Reduce costs and maximize resources by saving time and space
- Meet guidelines for privacy, data protection and regulatory compliance
- Protect information from loss or damage
DocuWare’s state-of-the-art document management system allows organizations or departments to easily automate business processes by electronically managing, sharing and storing any type of document, regardless of its format or source, in a central document pool.
From human resources to customer service to accounting, purchasing, sales and/or administration, paper and electronic documents such as correspondences, records, e-mail, MS Office, CAD and many others, can be easily stored and accessed from a centralized location whether you’re in the office or on the road creating, seamless, transparent workflows.