Get To Know Flo-Tech
We’re experts at printing, imaging and document driven processes – experts with nearly 25 years of experience managing, servicing and supporting printing and imaging fleets of all sizes and varying levels of complexity. Our proven expertise in providing services and related software solutions can help you overcome printing challenges and improve performance to succeed in today’s competitive landscape.
Our expert staff can help you assess, manage and improve your printing and imaging environment to meet simple to complex business needs. We can help you improve operational and cost efficiencies, streamline workflows and business processes, provide cost visibility and assess budget impact, and unburden your IT resources to focus on the things that really drive your business.
As specialists we work with you to get an understanding of your current environment and establish a baseline. From there we develop the right strategy and solution for your business to reduce costs, streamline support and meet your specific objectives – backing it with exceptional service and support.
We look beyond keeping your printers, copiers and MFPs operating at peak performance.
We provide solutions to help you meet business challenges related to:
- Security and regulatory compliance
- Supporting your mobile workforce and the growing BYOD movement
- Improving business processes like accounting, human resources and customer service
- Meeting specific industry challenges for the legal, healthcare, financial services, education markets and others
As a pioneer in the managed print services industry, you can rely on Flo-Tech’s skills, knowledge and experience to support your print environment and provide a comprehensive, strategic approach to making your business and document processes more efficient.
Our Managed Print Services include:
- Cost and productivity assessments
- Printing and imaging fleet management and on-going optimization with regular performance reviews
- Automating support and simplifying processes to reduce administration costs
- Meeting environmental improvement objectives
- The latest technology solutions and deployment to enhance information security, workflow and productivity
- Service level agreements, predictive service and proactive support options to improve fleet performance
Why Choose Us
Everything about the way we do business is focused around providing a high level of analysis, support and service to some of the largest companies in America, including 37 of the Am Law 100 legal firms.